Allen Moseley joined NMP in 1998 and leads the firm’s healthcare practice focused primarily in healthcare information technology and healthcare services. Over his twenty-year career at NMP, Allen has invested in a number of sectors of the healthcare market, including payer and provider facing technologies, tech-enabled service platforms, as well as healthcare service companies. He currently represents NMP on the boards of Elligo Health Research, NovuHealth, Pure Life Renal and Streamline Health. Allen was previously a director for several prior NMP investments including Advance Health (board observer, acquired by New Mountain Capital), Apex Analytix (acquired by PNC Equity), Bloodhound Technologies (acquired by Verisk Analytics), Hospicelink (acquired by StateServ), Navitas Credit Corp. (acquired by United Community Bank), RemitDATA (acquired by eSolutions), Renal CarePartners (acquired by Ambulatory Services of America), Senior Whole Health (acquired by TA Associates), U.S. Radiosurgery (acquired by Alliance Imaging), Valor Healthcare (acquired by Humana), and Wellcentive (acquired by Philips).
Prior to joining NMP, Allen was in the corporate finance group at The Robinson-Humphrey Company, an investment banking firm now owned by SunTrust. Allen worked extensively in the healthcare and business services industries, advising on a number of initial public offerings, M&A transactions and private placements. Previously, Allen held investment banking positions with Bowles Hollowell Conner & Company and Merrill Lynch & Co.
Allen currently serves on the Board of Trustees of the Georgia Research Alliance and the Technology Association of Georgia. Allen received a BA from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where he was a member of Phi Beta Kappa, and an MBA from Harvard Business School.
Select Past Investments:
- Advance Health acquired by New Mountain Capital
- Apex Analytix acquired by PNC Equity Partners
- Bloodhound Technologies acquired by Verisk Analytics, Inc. (Nasdaq: VRSK)
- Hospicelink acquired by StateServ Medical/Blue Wolf Capital
- Navitas Credit Corp. acquired by United Community Bank (Nasdaq: UCBI)
- RemitDATA acquired by eSolutions
- Renal Carepartners acquired by Ambulatory Services of America, which was subsequently acquired by U.S. Renal Care
- Senior Whole Health acquired by TA Associates
- US Radiosurgery acquired by Alliance Oncology
- Valor Healthcare acquired by Humana
- Wellcentive acquired by Philips
- Witness Systems acquired by Verint